Shocks & Coil Springs Replacement Blanchardstown
High Quality, Low Cost Shocks and Coil Springs Replacement
We pride ourselves on only using the best parts for every service and replacement we carry out, and our shock absorbers and coil springs are no exception. These parts play such an important part in keeping your driving stable and safe, so we choose not to compromise on quality when replacing worn coils or shocks.
We also believe in offering excellent value for all of our services, so when you contact us about shocks and coil springs replacements, we’ll quote you a fair price.
What are Shock Absorbers?
Shock absorbers help to control the impact of your vehicle’s movement as you drive. They minimise bumping, vibration and any uneven movement. They also control the movement of your suspension system and coil springs.
What are Coil Springs?
Coil springs work in tandem with shock absorbers to handle the impact of uneven road surfaces. They also help support your vehicle’s weight, and along with the shock absorbers, they keep your tyres firmly in contact with the road.
How to tell if there is a problem with your
shocks and coil springs
If you notice any of the following symptoms, contact our Autocare centre in Coolmine and we’ll make an appointment to assess your vehicle’s condition.
- Longer Stopping Distance – If, after you press the brakes, it takes your vehicle longer to stop than usual.
- Veering – If you feel your vehicle pulling or veering while driving
- Swerving – If your vehicle swerves when you hit the brakes
- Vibrations – if there is a problem with your shocks or coil springs, you’ll feel a vibration in the steering wheel while you drive. A rattling sound or sensation as you drive is another indicator that something is wrong with your shock absorbers.
- Uneven tyre wear – this is a common sign that something is wrong with your vehicle
Convenient Dublin 15 Location
We are located in Blanchardstown, 5 minutes from the M50 and within easy reach of Ongar, Clonsilla, Tyrrelstown and Mulhuddart. You can call our team in Blanchardstown on 01 820 2221, or use the form on this page to get a free quotation.
Shocks Replaced in my Audi
Written by: Jason in Coolmine
Timing Belt Replaced
5 / 5 stars